Dr. Phil Interviews Burke Ramsey
Interesting. Hasn’t spoken out in two decades. Kind of a weird guy… Apparently he doesn’t go out much. Lack of people skills?
Big questions – has it been too long for him to remember if he did or did not do the crime at such a young age?
5 articles for defamation case against CBS
- “Burke Ramsey is fighting back against allegations that he murdered his little sister, JonBenét Ramsey. The 29-year-old filed a $750 million defamation lawsuit Wednesday in Michigan against CBS, a production company and seven investigators who were involved in The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey, a two-part documentary special that aired on the network in September” – Link
- “Now, from age 29 until he takes his last breath, he will be haunted by these accusations the network has put out” – Ramsey’s attorney L. Lin Wood
- “Burke Ramsey’s massive, $750 million lawsuit against CBS will face many of the same hurdles as any other defamation claim: a high bar to prove that the producers of the September documentary series were negligent or reckless in presenting a project where the “gist” was that he was the culprit behind sister JonBenet Ramsey’s 1996 death” – Link
- “The First Amendment is not absolute. It doesn’t protect against yelling fire in a crowded theatre, and it doesn’t insulate a filmmaker or a media defendant that intentionally or recklessly publishes false facts” – Larry Iser partner at Los Angeles firm of Kinsella, Weitzman, Iser, Kump & Aidisert.
- “JonBenet Ramsey’s brother, Burke, filed a $750 million lawsuit against CBS Corp. and consultants in Wayne County, Michigan, on Wednesday, the latest development in the unsolved murder of his sister” – Link
- “False accusation that he killed his sister” – KUSA w/ Burke Ramsey
- “Burke Ramsey, the brother of JonBenet Ramsey, has filed a $750 million defamation lawsuit against CBS for a special, The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey, that the network aired earlier this year to investigate the murder of the young beauty queen on the 20th anniversary of her death” – Link
- “Disgusting staged demonstration intended to plant in the viewers’ ends the powerful and incriminating image of Burke killing his sister” – Burke defamation attourneys
- “Burke Ramsey is suing CBS over their two-part special The Case of: JonBenét Ramsey. According to documents obtained by the Associated Press, Burke is suing the network to “redress the permanent damage to his reputation resulting from defendants’ false accusation that he killed his sister, JonBenét Ramsey” – Link
- “Explicitly and falsely stat(ing) that Burke Ramsey killed his sister, JonBenet Ramsey” – Burke Ramsey
Research and write a story about Michelle Kekoe
Write about the verdict.. the story… really whatever I want.